6.8.10

2,3,4

from d 1st week  at upm..
i being 2 sensitive wif my friend..
bt it start from d thng dat i dnt like...
n abt last week...
i make a confessions to her..
n i felt release..
i noe dis is also my fault,bt i dont tell her wat r d real thng dat make me
feel not comfrtble wth her..
but now i try 2
thnk positive..coz i noe..
all of this r not all his fault..
i also wrong....
n alhamdullilah i can do it..
n i hve a book which my rum8 gve it is abut motivation
the writer said..
"there u r,human nature in action,wrongdoers,blaming evrybdy but
thmselves.we r all like dat.so whe u an i are tempted to criticise som1 2morrow.lets remember
that criticism are like homing pigeons.they always return home.
let,s realise tht d person we r going 2 crrect n condemn will probably justify himself or herself
n condemn us in return."

sumtimes the person will say:i don't see how i could hve done any differently what i have.......

crdt 2 my rum8 4 being vry supportive friend...
n u'll need 2 get n read dis book
"how to win friends ad influence people.."

dis post r not 2 hurt anyone feeling...
 sincere from my heart..
i luv all my fren...

it is good 2 fight wif ur fren..
bcoz it will make ur frenship value..
more valuable.......

No comments:

Post a Comment